About the Company
The Language Banc is a language interpreting and translation agency based in Minneapolis, MN. The company provides high quality and culturally appropriate interpreting and translation services to all organizations that serve clients with limited English proficiency. Please check out our website for more information about the company: https://www.thelanguagebanc.com/
We are currently recruiting interpreters in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Laotian, Hmong and Cambodian. Applicant is required to have the ability to provide high-quality interpreting services to hospitals, clinics and social-service environments.
Qualifications & Duties
• Must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the US
• Fluency in English and one of the aforementioned languages, familiarity with medical terminology preferred but not required
• Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills
• Ability to concentrate and remain neutral, professional and objective at all times
• Ability to follow client’s instructions closely
• Ability to explain certain cultural concepts to avoid miscommunication with the permission or at request of the client
• Ability and agreement to comply with the NCIHC Code of Ethics
• Willingness to travel to various sites in the metropolitan area
Pay rate: $25/ hour, working hours flexible
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Thao or Mengna at 612-588-9410 or contact us with the form below.